PDA

View Full Version : 7075 printer relay board 1, fail to recieve node info rom eui

Custom Search

shannon09
02-08-2008, 04:31 AM
does anyone kow where i can get a printer relay bd 1 for a 7075, (part of vi601 interface kit for ip601m) mine has an error "failure to get node info from eui" when i connect a onitor to the ip601m, ive replaced printer relay bd 2 as recommended by konica, but the rinter relay bd. 1 is $800 from konica, someone out there has to have one on an old 7075 that they can sell cheap, please!!!!!! part # 13jq-7310.. also, has anyone seen this problem on the 7075 with ip601, is there anything else i can try, or any repair facilities. (hytec wont touch it) it was working, we moved the machine to the demo floor and i noticed a few days later the printer was never initiallizing. when i hooked up a monitor to the 601, i saw he error. all solutions recomends the relay bd 2 and then 1, ive tried 2, but dont have a one, and cant afford a new one. it does appear that several icps may be blown on the relay bd 1. help please..............we are small, and starting out a print shop as well, its a bad time to loose a high speed printer.:eek:
email:
ctowncopy@gmail.com

pepper38_cnd
02-10-2008, 12:58 PM
That board has firmware on it that is loaded as part of the ip601 firmware load, if you try and upgrade the ip without the copier connected you will end up with a mismatch. I would reload the ip system code and make sure the card takes the flash if you have a monitor attached during the procedure I believe it is disk 5 or 6 you will see it flash fist the EIC and the the CIC cards one is in the ip601 the other is the one in the copier.

Good Luck

shannon09
02-10-2008, 02:59 PM
thanks for the good info, ill go up to the shop and try that today, thx alot

Copy-Oasis
09-01-2008, 10:51 AM
I have the same problem, but I haven't got the system disks. Where can i get them?

Custom Search