PDA

View Full Version : Minolta Di550 error code c-143e

Custom Search

RaBe
02-08-2008, 07:18 AM
Hello!

I'm new on this forum... We have got in our firm Minolta Di550... I was chosen by my boss to take care about it (i am newbie in this sphere)...
Can You tell me what this code means (c143e)?

I've got some pdf files about this machine, but i can't find pdf with code errors... Is it possible to find it? Mabe someone has that information...

greetings :)

UPDATE: i found information that it is trouble with Electronic Document Handler (EDH)... EDH malfunction... But what to do now :) ?

Operator Error
02-09-2008, 01:48 AM
This code means that the EDH top feeder tray ( were you put the originals to be sanned ) did not rise when it should of.1st make sure that there is no pens or paperclips in the end of the tray were it rises, if nothing found open and close the front cover. There is also a modification for the mechanism that pushes that tray up which did not do much for that issue. Open and close the fornt cover for any codes most of them should clear it nothing is broken. (good luck) P.S. Don"t run alot of copies with alot of toner coverage like magazines or newspapers your fuser we"ll fail.

RaBe
02-11-2008, 07:40 AM
There were no paperclips.... I've try to open and close front door... and it works... silly.... Thank You a lot :) !!!! :)

Custom Search