PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c451 wrong color registration values

Custom Search

na_michurina
05-02-2013, 12:56 PM
Here is the problem:

Prehistory: I was printing neally 500 4+4 300 g/m2 sheets. After printing 300 sheets get a coffee break. Didn't turn off the machine. When I returned the problem appeared.

I have changed yellow IU - no changes.
Cleaned 2 sensors under the TrBelt, close to bypass - no changes.
Took PU unit and changed yellow and magenta lasers - no changes.

Besides color registration values are very strange, they are pretty common everywhere but not for yellow Y coordinate front (-2387Y -47C 35M), front-back (-2471Y 122C 154M), step value (349Y -17C -22M). Back have the right values (8 Y -169C 119M).

Any thoughts?

habik
05-02-2013, 04:14 PM
Any P-codes ? I am now on a hunt for valuable info on constant P14 issue and changed ITB and Bk IU and did all procedures in this post http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/28552-bizhub-451-p-14-error.html

except changing PH unit :(

Any ideas folks

Right this moment I am going to re-flash again with GWH-R6 Fw if it allows me :( as I could not flash it with gc1-22 which I have or it is corrupted)

I let you know what happened after the reflash ! (sorry to jump in to your thread) but useful info in the above link.

minimerlin
05-02-2013, 09:32 PM
Any P-codes ? I am now on a hunt for valuable info on constant P14 issue and changed ITB and Bk IU and did all procedures in this post http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/28552-bizhub-451-p-14-error.html

except changing PH unit :(

Any ideas folks

Right this moment I am going to re-flash again with GWH-R6 Fw if it allows me :( as I could not flash it with gc1-22 which I have or it is corrupted)

I let you know what happened after the reflash ! (sorry to jump in to your thread) but useful info in the above link.I had this P14 on the same model a few years back, took out the print head and found the problem was a seized adjustment system on the K unit. Freed off...code never returned!

medmouncef
05-05-2013, 10:08 AM
Hi Minimerlin

Your answer interested me in the first degree. Please can you a little more detail the procedure that you followed?
Thank you very much.

Greetings

I had this P14 on the same model a few years back, took out the print head and found the problem was a seized adjustment system on the K unit. Freed off...code never returned!

minimerlin
05-05-2013, 09:24 PM
Hi Minimerlin

Your answer interested me in the first degree. Please can you a little more detail the procedure that you followed?
Thank you very much.

GreetingsJust as i said, take out the print head then take off the top cover, then make sure you are very careful not to damage anything, check that the adjustment system for the Black laser actually moves..ie take it to bits and rebuild after cleaning and just a touch of a wipe of lube on moving areas. Be sure you know how it comes apart to be sure it goes back correctly. Clean all mirrors etc then refit cover. Refit unit to machine then carry out service manual instructions for P14. IE reset stab, collor reg adjust etc.

na_michurina
05-06-2013, 09:10 PM
Hey, guys, can someone send me c451 service manual to e-mail. Can't find myin... shame on me...

medmouncef
05-06-2013, 10:27 PM
It's been a while that I'm looking for on the internet without result.

Custom Search