PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub 1050 P Touch Screen N/W

Custom Search

Doug James
05-02-2013, 01:24 PM
This copier was moved and taken off a large network. The Keypad is working but the touchscreen isn't. My question is; Was taking it off the network what caused the touchscreen not to work? Do I need to re-configure the system settings or am I looking at a hardware problem ? Thanks so much for the help !!

Zackuth
05-02-2013, 02:24 PM
I wouldn't think taking the machine off the network would have caused the issue. You could plug the machine back up to the network and see if the touch screen starts working again, but I would see about cleaning between the touch screen frame and touch screen. I do know that dirt or grit can sometimes get inbetween there and put pressure on the screen which can make it unresponsive.

Doug James
05-02-2013, 03:34 PM
I wouldn't think taking the machine off the network would have caused the issue. You could plug the machine back up to the network and see if the touch screen starts working again, but I would see about cleaning between the touch screen frame and touch screen. I do know that dirt or grit can sometimes get inbetween there and put pressure on the screen which can make it unresponsive.

Thanks so much, I will give that a try.

JustManuals
05-02-2013, 08:49 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search