PDA

View Full Version : C454 blank print & copy?

Custom Search

Gort
05-03-2013, 02:31 AM
I have a C454 printing blank, everything: copy, print, internal patterns... with no error codes!?!?
The all the drums & transfer belt are blank when I stop the print process, only a slight haze of toner on each drum. I tried running stabilization and got a "NG" as expected.
I had to leave before I could get too far in to it, closing time at a government office.
Anyone have anything similar or suggestions, print head or HV unit?

blackcat4866
05-03-2013, 02:35 AM
I think the first thing I would do is emergency stop the machine with the paper at the secondary transfer roller. Check the primary transfer belt for a developed image. If yes, then it's a secondary transfer problem. =^..^=

Darren King
05-03-2013, 01:41 PM
Are the drums turning?

jjohnston12385
05-13-2013, 07:56 PM
We just had a C-364 exhibiting these same problems. After checking everything we could, we made a call to KM tech support. They advised us on ordering both a PRCB and an HV unit as it could be either or.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Gift
08-07-2014, 03:20 PM
Have the same issue - blank pages and no noticeable image on all drums if you interrupt a job. Would be ace if anyone could add some more information about how this has been solved. If you ask KM they just tell you to order more or less all involved parts... and who know... perhaps it's just some bad connection somewhere (something we currently try to reseat all connectors) ;)

Gift
08-08-2014, 09:10 AM
News: It's the HV PCB - got the customers PCB tested in our demo unit and it does the same problem

support@itecgroup.com
08-13-2014, 08:16 AM
Hey,

Also ha these a couple times, and it was HV unit. Replaced, done a warranty and bob's ya uncle!

EarthKmTech
08-13-2014, 10:13 AM
yep, had this a week ago

HV board was the issue.

dead give away was all the P-codes but one in particular told me straight away what it was, and that was the p code for automatic transfer voltage control abnormality, bingo, HV.

The board was totally non functional to the point you could run the machine with no ozone filter and smell no ozone.

I didnt even have to stand up to know the machine was working after changing the board when i started it up from behind on the floor and smelled ozone while it was doing its stabilisation.

Gift
08-14-2014, 08:50 AM
I didnt even have to stand up to know the machine was working after changing the board when i started it up from behind on the floor and smelled ozone while it was doing its stabilisation.

;);)

laitang
08-14-2014, 12:23 PM
From Service Manual:

Custom Search