PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub c451 Scanner Issue

Custom Search

aimprint
05-03-2013, 01:47 PM
My customer has evidently tried to scan a document that is not permitted to be scanned and it has disabled the scan function on the 3 different machines he has. Does someone know the procedure to reset the scanner function so it works again? The machines scan/fax button is disabled. And this happened after they tried t scan a birth certificate to email for someone, when it did not work on 1 machine they went to each of the others.

WildbillC
05-03-2013, 03:53 PM
If you are a Konica Dealer you will probably have to open a ticket with tech support, because you will have to send back the NVRAM to Konica.
I am not sure if there policy has changed, but thats what I had to do years ago when a customer of mine tried to copy something similar.

kronical
05-10-2013, 04:09 AM
If you are a Konica Dealer you will probably have to open a ticket with tech support, because you will have to send back the NVRAM to Konica.
I am not sure if there policy has changed, but thats what I had to do years ago when a customer of mine tried to copy something similar.

Yes, and they may get a visit from some authoritative institution.

blackcat4866
05-11-2013, 02:48 AM
Yes, and they may get a visit from some authoritative institution.

Years back, we had the FBI show up. They carted off a Canon color copier, and several employees of the customers company.

miesjel
05-13-2013, 08:14 AM
The KM Bizhub C224/C364/C454 had these problems with scanning, most of the things they scanned the printer saw as special paper (money) so it blocked. they solved this problem with a new (the latest) firmware. Maybe is this problem on more bizhubs

Custom Search