PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C452 'FA-14' Error Code

Custom Search

Hacky
05-03-2013, 02:08 PM
Hi all,

Just received an email from a clients machine saying 'Error : Service Call occurred. FA-14'

I've looked in all of the manuals, and on the Konica Minolta online knowledge base/infohub.

I found some documentation on 'CFA14' codes in the service manual, and according to that it is a 'Thread Software Error' which can be solved by switching the main power off, then back on.

I'm not 100% if I've found the right code, or if I'm even looking in the right place. SO hopefully, one of you experts will see this 'FA-14' and know exactly what the deal is!

Thanks in advance,

Hacky

JSC
05-03-2013, 02:24 PM
Only had this once before on a C652.

The code could be cleared but would return a few days later....turned out to be a NVRam error.

Try the basics first, up date firmware, try a nvram reset etc.......

ptrflrs
05-03-2013, 06:39 PM
just had a call on a c254 with fa-14 after we unplugged hdd, otherwise would not come to ready only red led on start button but control panel would not come up

EarthKmTech
05-04-2013, 01:22 AM
when I've had these sorts of codes its always been the MFP board on the c452 series.

That particular code is non descriptive in the manual with a chinglish explanation basically saying it can be absolutely any of the optional accessories, units and whole electrical components. (handy)

Custom Search