Have a cyan line on all page when i print by Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ads.voucher
    • Apr 2013

Have a cyan line on all page when i print by Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500

Hello everybody,

now, I have a problem with my printing machine: konica minolta bizhub c6500.there isa cyan line
    on all page when i prints.how can i do? i want delete them.please help me. Thank so much...

IMG_20130503_235647 (FILEminimizer).jpg
    Attached Files
  • RRodgers
    Service Manager
    1,000+ Posts
    • Jun 2009

Re: Have a cyan line on all page when i print by Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500

Check the cleaning blade on the cyan drum.
    Color is not 4 times harder... it's 65,000 times harder. They call it "TECH MODE" for a reason. I have manual's and firmware for ya, course... you are going to have to earn it.

Comment

• ads.voucher
      • Apr 2013

Re: Have a cyan line on all page when i print by Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500

Dear! it is cleaning blade, isnt it? thank you for helping me

IMG_20130504_222814 (FILEminimizer).jpg
      Attached Files

Comment

• bassam
        • Apr 2013

I think it's drum cyan color if the line in the same place does not change as possible to try print a4 and print a3 in order to make sure that it is the same place.

Comment

• RRodgers
          Service Manager
          1,000+ Posts
          • Jun 2009

Swap the drum to another color, if the line moves to another color it's the drum unit.
          Color is not 4 times harder... it's 65,000 times harder. They call it "TECH MODE" for a reason. I have manual's and firmware for ya, course... you are going to have to earn it.

Comment

Working...