PDA

View Full Version : bizhub C552 UserBox question

Custom Search

CompyTech
05-06-2013, 01:50 PM
Have a customer that would like to select a specific tray when printing from their userbox. However they can't. It will only go to the defaulted primary cassette. And I cannot find anywhere to do this. I have looked through user guides (which are completely useless). They claim they were able to do this before but can't remember, as last employee that ran the machine is no longer there. Anyone know how to do this? :confused:

Thanks

emujo
05-06-2013, 03:05 PM
You can't choose a tray, but you can use the "program" function to set the MFP up the way you need it. When in the userbox app you can select the program icon, choose the one you made and it will default the MFP to the tray setting you made. Emujo

blackcat4866
05-07-2013, 01:10 AM
That's good to know Emujo. =^..^=

CompyTech
05-07-2013, 02:15 PM
You can't choose a tray, but you can use the "program" function to set the MFP up the way you need it. When in the userbox app you can select the program icon, choose the one you made and it will default the MFP to the tray setting you made. Emujo

Thanks, this however did not work for me. I did not see any program button in the userbox screen. Only way I can create a program is for copying. Maybe there is another way to do it or I'm not doing it correctly. Not being able to select a tray when printing from the box should be a basic feature, why its not in to begin with is beyond me.

Custom Search