PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Web interface problem Unable to log in an administrator is alredy logged in

Custom Search

rgbrock
05-09-2013, 07:04 AM
Hi all

I have a Konica C253 that has an issue when logging in to the web browser as an administrator.

After entering the password as soon as you press enter the machine machine tocuh screen displays that an administrator is logged in to the device but on the browser you get the message an Administrator is currently logged in.
This is an intermitent fault but happens more offen than not, i have cleared the cach but that didnt make a difference.
I am going back today to update firmware.

Ooops sorry for the typo in the title!!!!

Shadow
05-09-2013, 07:58 AM
I'm just going to take a stab in the dark here.......................
Your not a trained Konica Minolta Technician, are you?
if you are trained this should be a real easy one for you to figure out...........................

rgbrock
05-09-2013, 10:47 AM
Hi Shadow

Thanks for the respose it was real helpful

Just to let you know i have been working on the Develop range for about 3 years now, no i havnt trained on that model range i am trained on production machines.

As you suggested if i was trained then maybe i would be able to resolve this. (Despite Develps tech support who are trained not really having an answer that has worked)

I wonder what these kind of web sites are for???

Thanks again

marlon29
05-09-2013, 10:53 AM
hi,

try to make system initialize, hope it will work

Shadow
05-09-2013, 02:35 PM
you may have to reinitialize the network card, and update the firmware.

speedtek
05-09-2013, 04:25 PM
I've only seen this problem once, I'm assuming you're using IE? Clearing the browser's cache completely did the trick for me.

Also try using Chrome or Firefox (this is usually my solution to browser-related problems with all KM machines).

Custom Search