PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica Minolta Bizhub 210 Network Problem

Custom Search

sonyboy
05-12-2013, 12:25 PM
Good Day

I have another Konica Minolta Bizhub 210 but the network prints are not working properly..

Every time i print, it prints out an unlimited amount of pages with some unreadable script/text on the very top of the pages.. '

I have attached one of the pages printed..

Hansoon
05-12-2013, 12:35 PM
You are using the wrong driver. Depending on configuration of the machine it needs either a GDI driver or if equipped with the IC-205 PCL controller, a PCL6 driver.

Download Center - KONICA MINOLTA | Europe (http://www.konicaminolta.eu/en/business-solutions/support/download-center.html)

Hans

blackcat4866
05-12-2013, 12:37 PM
This is a PostScript error. The name describes the situation, not the specific print language.

Essentially, a print driver is sending print data to this printer in a print language that it is not prepared to understand, i.e. PostScript print data sent, when PCL6 was programmed into the printer. Or PCL6 print data is sent, when PostScript was programmed into the printer.

When a printer receives data that it is unprepared to understand, it prints the data literally exactly as it arrives at the printer. Usually one line per page, hearts, flowers, emoticons, symbols, even a few letters, hundreds of pages.

So first: find out what print language your printer is prepared to understand. On many of the machines I work on, there is an "Auto" option which allows the printer to adapt to the typical three print languages. That's the best option.

Once you know what language your printer can accept, load the appropriate driver, or select the appropriate emulation in the print driver.
=^..^=

Custom Search