PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub PRO 920 S35-01

Custom Search

Mattdlam
05-14-2013, 09:11 AM
Hi there,

I am having an issue with abizhub pro 920 the machine continuosly gives a an S35-01 TROUBLE OCCURED, I have replaced the thermistors 1 to 4 and set the DIPSW3-1 to 0 when i restart the machine it starts up ok and when trying to print it warms up then gives the error again, i have double checked the thermistors and the lamps all seem ok as I replaced with new ones but the error does not go away. Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Please note I am new to Konica Minolta so pardon my questions if they sound silly, I recently started working on KM machines from HP.

Albonline
05-14-2013, 01:55 PM
Check the heater lamps to see if one is open, and the large connectors on the back of the fuser and in the main body for arc burns.

hachetman
05-14-2013, 06:37 PM
Make sure you didn't use the wrong lamps The manuals can be confusing and lead u to order the wrong ones, check the volts and watts on the lamps

JustManuals
05-14-2013, 07:40 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

minimerlin
05-14-2013, 09:28 PM
it is easy to think the lamps are working when they are not, as they are so close and bright. Just use a meter on them. Also remember the lower fuser heater lamp in the cleaner roller.

Mattdlam
05-15-2013, 07:55 AM
it is easy to think the lamps are working when they are not, as they are so close and bright. Just use a meter on them. Also remember the lower fuser heater lamp in the cleaner roller.

Thank you so much for the quick responses, I opened up the door and put the switch on and printed realised the lower fuser lamp is not switching on but the 2 upper lamps are on will change that and test.
Once again thanks for your input.

Custom Search