PDA

View Full Version : c352 IU Chip changed- please install the image unit corectlly and close all doors

Custom Search

cristian
05-14-2013, 09:49 PM
When i have changed the c352 IU Chips on all units i ve got the message : please install the image unit corectlly and close all doors.
Any ideeas?
If i change the setting for NONSTOP , the machine will continue to work even if the life of the chips go after the maximum life ?

kyrenecopy
05-14-2013, 09:54 PM
When i have changed the c352 IU Chips on all units i ve got the message : please install the image unit corectlly and close all doors.
Any ideeas?
If i change the setting for NONSTOP , the machine will continue to work even if the life of the chips go after the maximum life ?

Don't know if you are using OEM chips or after market but it sounds like the chips are either bad or the wrong ones.

cristian
05-14-2013, 10:20 PM
It is very interesting that the chips that i use indeed reset the counters to 0. So ....But the message : please install the image unit corectlly and close all doors, remains..
I have find that it exist an setting who command to the machine not to stop if the life of the IU chips reach to their ends.Do you know if this works? And for how long?

cristian
05-21-2013, 08:21 PM
Problem solved.Bad chips.Probably rewritted...

Custom Search