PDA

View Full Version : i am now certified on the

Custom Search

CMB
12-17-2005, 12:10 PM
konica 7020 thru 7235 - -trained in chicago

and

konica/minolta 200, 300, and 350 bizhub. trained in atlanta. this copier is still very new to me. but i will get better with it the more i have time to see it in the field.

i\'m not bragging, i\'m just letting you know if anyone has a question on these copiers, i\'ll do the best i can to give you an answer. thanks

LACTECH
12-20-2005, 09:32 PM
Well this is my first post .

I\'m glad to know that you get certificated in Konica. Wish you the best in the field and in this site. Happy holydays.
Luis.

Copystar
01-26-2006, 01:20 AM
all the Copystar stuff is so similar that we hardly ever send anyone to school. almost everything is online now for Copystar (Kyocera) and I you know one of the machines you can work on anythiung

CMB
01-26-2006, 11:52 AM
a copier is a copier. but konica/minolta will not give you support or sell you the equipment unless you have one factory trained tech. our company is also using it as a sales tool. we get benefits from konica/minolta for having at least 2 techs factory trained on every piece of equipment we sell. more training comming up soon.

ToshibaGuy
01-26-2006, 07:05 PM
Toshiba is the same way with their support, they wont answer a question for you if you not trained. The problem is they don\'t offer training on some of the older equipment so if another tech has an issue I need to call for them. It is a pain in the ass at times.

Ikoner
02-04-2006, 01:32 AM
Training - what\'s that. That would cost too much.

Custom Search