05-20-2013, 04:09 PM
Photocopier Engineer (walking) - £32,000 - London

Photocopier Engineer/MFD Engineer
Salary up to £32,000
Travelling expenses paid in addition to basic salary
Laptop, Mobile Phone, Tools
London
Ricoh, Sharp, Kyocera, Canon

I have an opportunity for a Walking Photocopier Engineer to join a leading organisation within the industry.
As a Photocopier Engineer, you will be required to install, service and repair colour/mono and low to high volume photocopiers and mfd's around Central London (zones 1-3).
I am looking for a Walking Photocopier Engineers who have worked on either Ricoh, Sharp, Kyocera or Canon mfd's and photocopiers. I am looking for candidates who have experience working on any of the following:

Ricoh - up to the MP/MPC 6000 range
Sharp - MX ranges
Kyocera - TASKalfa ranges
Canon - advanced imageRUNNERS

It is essential that candidates have completed training on one of the manufacturers mentioned.
It would be beneficial if candidates understand how to network photocopiers/mfd's through IP addresses and understand how to set up scan to email/folder etc. You will be expected to have experience carrying out firmware/driver upgrades on mfd's/photocopiers.

Salary & Package

The basic salary is up to £32,000 per annum. Your travelling expenses paid for in addition to your basic salary.
My client offers 25 days holiday, laptop, mobile phones and tools.

To apply for this position, please email your CV and covering letter to richard@onlineegroup.com

Custom Search