PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C25 100+ page fax receive

Custom Search

wseyller
05-22-2013, 12:54 AM
Customer sometimes will receive large faxes 100+ pages. They get some kind of memory depletion error but the entire fax will finish printing (according to the customer) it will reprint all the pages again. Haven't been onsite yet and trying to research some possibilities.

In service manual I see specs that 6MB memory is available to receiving faxes approx 384 pages. So it should be able to handle the volumes of pages they receive.

I wonder if memory clear would help. Is there a chance this would free up available memory for incoming faxes.

Also found a soft switch #46. Set as default to print after receiving all pages. Or it can be set to receive one page then print one page. I think this would work but might tie up the line for a longer period of time.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

wseyller
05-22-2013, 02:32 AM
Also does memory clear delete entries from the addresses such as scan to email, smb and fax numbers stored. Service manual show some settings that will be wiped but then says there may be other items not listed that may be clear. Seems a little vague about that.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Custom Search