PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous C353 Email issue

Custom Search

emujo
05-24-2013, 03:30 PM
Some people just cant be happy..get the email working and now some little detail is causing the world to come to an end...Anyway, C353 latest firmware, when you send an email it comes from the address listed in the subject line ie "scanned from KMBT C353". Problem is that anything you send from this MFP during the day gets lumped into the same category when you open google mail. The next day, the process starts over again. Doesn't seem to be a way to remove the subject line, although I can add up to 10 subjects. They may send 100+ emails during the day, and each one gets thrown into the same conversation. Any ideas? PS, disabling conversations in google mail works, but now customers complains that he can't keep his "true" conversations in order. Emujo

SmellsHot
05-24-2013, 09:39 PM
haha I'm having the exact same issue too!!!
Picky ass ppl.....

EarthKmTech
05-24-2013, 11:14 PM
I think the real problem is you're just too polite :cool:

My response would be; No, that's how it is, and its not the machines problem, or mine.

Mitch Barron
05-31-2013, 10:54 AM
Had the same issue last week. Customer's email inbox was a complete mess then i setup his scan to email and the customer said he didn't like how it bundled the emails in the same convo. I told him that the bizhub knew the inbox was cluttered and when it notices that, it starts to bundle them for the convenience of the user. He bought it. Case closed! Some people i tell ya.

Phrag
06-03-2013, 02:24 AM
I don't use gmail (Hotmail master race), but what if they created a separate contact for the bizhub? Would it stop grouping emails from it, with other contacts?

blackcat4866
06-03-2013, 03:12 AM
That's just how Gmail does it. There may be some setting that can be changed in Gmail, but that's how my emails get grouped: by sender. =^..^=

methogod
06-03-2013, 08:25 AM
change it scan to SMB - that should help a bit.

Custom Search