PDA

View Full Version : Error code c-2470 BH PRO C6501

Custom Search

Mattdlam
05-25-2013, 08:26 AM
Hi there,

Can anyone please help me with instructions on how to reseat the drum unit carriage to clear error code C-2470 on a BH pro c6501, I am struggling to get the service manual of this machine and if anyone knows where I can download one pliz. We recently got this machine and am still learning how to work it, so if you can please show me the steps to open the drum, developer etc carriage unit will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

JustManuals
05-25-2013, 07:07 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Connection Problem (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Mattdlam
05-28-2013, 07:37 AM
Hi there,

Can anyone please help me with instructions on how to reseat the drum unit carriage to clear error code C-2470 on a BH pro c6501, I am struggling to get the service manual of this machine and if anyone knows where I can download one pliz. We recently got this machine and am still learning how to work it, so if you can please show me the steps to open the drum, developer etc carriage unit will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Anyone to offer assistance please on instructions on how to open up the carriage unit on c6501??

Custom Search