PDA

View Full Version : Black Toner in C500

Custom Search

rindraintsoa
05-27-2013, 09:23 AM
Hi all,
I have a strange problem with my Bizhub Proc C500 Machine. As you can see in the attachement, I have a black strip on the edge of my printout, tried to swap the black drum, having the samr prob, swapping the develmopping Unit with Cyan Dev Unit, I got a Cyan strip. I have tried to make auto gamma sensor adjustement and get error code SC-29-06. I have also tried to use another working Black drum but the problem is always comming out. I am desperately looking for another solution. But till now no solution.
Would you please advice me what to do ?

tech51
05-27-2013, 08:00 PM
Looks like a charge problem. Try swapping the charge coronas between the colours and see if the fault moves.

rindraintsoa
05-28-2013, 06:37 AM
Looks like a charge problem. Try swapping the charge coronas between the colours and see if the fault moves.
Thank you for your advice but still having the same prob, I have swapped all drum, charge corona, developping Unit and also cleaned the led erase unit but the problem is always the same, any other suggestion?

JustManuals
05-28-2013, 08:02 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

blazebusiness
05-29-2013, 10:24 PM
Thank you for your advice but still having the same prob, I have swapped all drum, charge corona, developping Unit and also cleaned the led erase unit but the problem is always the same, any other suggestion?
Connector in the back of the machine that connects to the black charge corona may be bad. Sometimes they have visible burn marks or even have seen a small hole burned thru the plastic. Sometimes they look ok but short to ground.

rindraintsoa
06-06-2013, 10:58 AM
Thanks guys for your help, the problem is solved now, I have made 3 times toner refresh mode and after in 36 mode Drum potential auto adjust, and the strips had gone.

Custom Search