PDA

View Full Version : Ikon Powerpro controller and bizhub Pro C500

Custom Search

rindraintsoa
05-30-2013, 01:48 PM
Hi all,
I have a "communication" problem between a Ikon Powerpro RIP(IC301) and a Bizhub Pro C500, before the cummunicate correctly but since I have got a black dev problem, they can't communicate anymore. The black dev pb is solved now. But when I start up the controller, the RIP says "establishing connections" whenever the copyer is in ready state. I would like to mention that when I am in 25 mode the rip says machine is in sleep mode, when I switch off the copier it is identified via the controller that the copyer is swityched off (check alimentation cable message). I have tried to swap the data cable with a working one but still having the same problem. I guess it is a configuration to made it working but don't know where. Doesn't seen any configuration in 25 mode neither in 36 mode. Would you please help me.
Thanks in advance

rindraintsoa
06-05-2013, 10:05 AM
Hi all,
Does anyone found similar case to mine? did anyone find any solution I am desperately looking for a solution please. I was wondering if there was any configuration to tell to the C500 that a creo controller is connected to it (like on the office solution C550/450 and others where in service mode you can tell the machine which controller is connected to it).
Thanks in advance for your suggestion

RRodgers
06-05-2013, 02:49 PM
What are the chances the connection cable became disconnected while the power was on?

rindraintsoa
06-06-2013, 06:48 AM
What are the chances the connection cable became disconnected while the power was on?

I think there is a chance that the cable was disconnected while the controller and the copyer was ON. Do you think that there is a possibility to recover this issue?
Thank you in advance.

RRodgers
06-06-2013, 06:03 PM
I think there is a chance that the cable was disconnected while the controller and the copyer was ON. Do you think that there is a possibility to recover this issue?
Thank you in advance.

Last time we had that happen to us we had to spend thousands of dollars on image processing boatd

rindraintsoa
06-07-2013, 08:59 AM
So definitely there is no chance to solve this kind of problem without changing the board? isn't there any dipswitch or something similar to do a hard reset of the board?

rindraintsoa
06-07-2013, 10:00 AM
Last time we had that happen to us we had to spend thousands of dollars on image processing boatd

Just a stupid question did you try to rewrite or update the firmware on the engine ?

RRodgers
07-04-2013, 04:47 PM
Just a stupid question did you try to rewrite or update the firmware on the engine ?

I don't think so, as I'm sure it was killed electrically.

Custom Search