PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c 360

Custom Search

thuo
05-30-2013, 02:58 PM
hi
i have a bizhub c 360.when switched on it doesn't go thru stabilization shows warming up for a few seconds then goes to ready mode.when a document is sent to the printer it goes to the que. but cant print.
any sugestions
thanks

emujo
05-30-2013, 03:03 PM
It sounds like on or more of your PM parts (IU/X-fer belt/Fuser) has reached the life stop point. We had this when the tech installed the PPLM firmware, but didn't set the dip switches/life stop settings correctly. MFP would come to ready, but copy/print jobs would delete automatically. Look at your consumables under user mode to verify this and either replace the affected units, or install the PPLM firmware. Emujo

JustManuals
05-30-2013, 08:03 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

EarthKmTech
05-30-2013, 08:06 PM
bet your running that C version firmware that hides consumable life reminders :cool:

Upgrade the firmware and it'll tell you what it wants.

thuo
05-31-2013, 08:13 AM
bet your running that C version firmware that hides consumable life reminders :cool:

Upgrade the firmware and it'll tell you what it wants.

I have upgraded the firmware but no change. what amazes me is when i disconect the fuser unit conectors the machine does not show any error codes nor does it run stabilisation. machine just goes to ready mode.when job is sent to the printer its held in the printer but cannot print.

thuo
05-31-2013, 08:17 AM
It sounds like on or more of your PM parts (IU/X-fer belt/Fuser) has reached the life stop point. We had this when the tech installed the PPLM firmware, but didn't set the dip switches/life stop settings correctly. MFP would come to ready, but copy/print jobs would delete automatically. Look at your consumables under user mode to verify this and either replace the affected units, or install the PPLM firmware. Emujo

I have upgraded the firmware but no change. what amazes me is when i disconect the fuser unit conectors the machine does not show any error codes nor does it run stabilisation. machine just goes to ready mode.when job is sent to the printer its held in the printer but cannot print.

Max
05-31-2013, 11:32 AM
Reset the copier back to factory defaults. Its a bit drastic but as long as you make a back up of address book you will be fine. I have done it a couple of times for various other problems worked every time.

Custom Search