PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta C350 will not print from Windows 7 machine...

Custom Search

Hacky
05-31-2013, 12:15 PM
Hi all,

I'm having major issues with a C350 and a Windows 7 machine. I simply can not get the mfp to print, or do anything atall from the Windows 7 machine. I've tried installing various drivers to get the machine working, but none of them seem to work.

I understand there are no current Windows 7 drivers for the C350, and doubt there ever will be, but has anybody else been able to find a solution to allow printing? The machine can not simply just 'not work' because the clients machines are Windows 7.

As well as the standard C352/350 drivers, I have tried the KM universal print drivers, both PCL and PS, still no luck.

Quite a frustrating problem, and would be very grateful if anybody has any solutions/suggestions.

Thanks in advance

Mitch Barron
05-31-2013, 12:44 PM
Grabbed these from our distributor website give them a shot. Worked perfect for me. Hope you get it sorted. Anything else you need give me a shout. Oct.21/2012

Hacky
05-31-2013, 01:43 PM
Grabbed these from our distributor website give them a shot. Worked perfect for me. Hope you get it sorted. Anything else you need give me a shout. Oct.21/2012

Thanks for the response, I just tried to use the above and had the same problem.

The drivers install without any issues, but when it comes to printing a test page, or any document for that matter, nothing happens..

CompyTech
05-31-2013, 02:06 PM
Are you getting an error message on the copier or PC? Have you tried to print directly with a laptop and x cable?

Usually when I can't find win7 drivers the vista ones work ok too.

Mitch Barron
05-31-2013, 02:18 PM
Yeah i would try with another source computer like Compytech said. Trial and error. I have never had this problem before.

Albonline
05-31-2013, 08:04 PM
Try configuring the port for LPR instead of Raw? We have had a few Konicas and this worked.What port number are you sending it to?

MFPTech
05-31-2013, 08:07 PM
Hi all,

I'm having major issues with a C350 and a Windows 7 machine. I simply can not get the mfp to print, or do anything atall from the Windows 7 machine. I've tried installing various drivers to get the machine working, but none of them seem to work.

I understand there are no current Windows 7 drivers for the C350, and doubt there ever will be, but has anybody else been able to find a solution to allow printing? The machine can not simply just 'not work' because the clients machines are Windows 7.

As well as the standard C352/350 drivers, I have tried the KM universal print drivers, both PCL and PS, still no luck.

Quite a frustrating problem, and would be very grateful if anybody has any solutions/suggestions.

Thanks in advance

Try XPS driver

drimouxlas
06-03-2013, 10:30 AM
Good morning you should go to port parameters and disable SNMP try it

EarthKmTech
06-03-2013, 12:57 PM
you must use raw, port 9100.

its under port configuration.

win7 seems to default to LPR for some stupid reason.

also, if the machine is running the primitive version of account track that's on c350's your not going to get away with an incorrect driver either.

knightfall
06-04-2013, 11:58 AM
silly questions but can you ping the ip address of the copier? also did you use standard tcpip when setting up the port?

Custom Search