PDA

View Full Version : Error Code C6000 ISWTrns_G

Custom Search

shewlett
06-02-2013, 04:31 PM
Having trouble getting ISWtrns to work. When I send file I get "USB port can not open". Is there a hidden USB port for doing ISWtrns or can you use the service usb port? Reason I'm needing to use ISWtrns is that I need to put firmware on the OACB that doesn't have firmware on it. Copier says Please Wait and power save light flashes orange. Thanks

RRodgers
06-02-2013, 07:47 PM
Are you using the USB D type connector? I have done ISW - USB in a long long time. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

shewlett
06-02-2013, 08:15 PM
No. I am using a male to male usb cable with type A ends. The KonicaMinolta C6000 doesn't have a D style (type B) usb port that I can fine.

RRodgers
06-02-2013, 08:57 PM
No. I am using a male to male usb cable with type A ends. The KonicaMinolta C6000 doesn't have a D style (type B) usb port that I can fine.

I'm pretty sure when using ISW you'll need to use this type of usb connection (pictured below) to the copier. I remember it being in a weird place last time I did it. Course like I said that was some time ago. Now I pretty much only use a thumb drive.
Once again, sorry I couldn't be more help.

shewlett
06-02-2013, 09:03 PM
Thanks. I will look again.

Mick01
06-05-2013, 04:00 AM
Hi,
c6000 cannot use ISW trns tool for firmware updating, it is done via USB stick only. the only thing that you use ISW trns for on this model is to do a file check to make sure the check sum is OK.

shewlett
06-05-2013, 12:59 PM
Hi,
c6000 cannot use ISW trns tool for firmware updating, it is done via USB stick only. the only thing that you use ISW trns for on this model is to do a file check to make sure the check sum is OK.

Think you are correct. Tech Support couldn't figure out how to get ISWTrns to work either. They had me change the image controller file name to RECOVER.BIN on the usb stick and then power on copier. That worked.

RRodgers
06-05-2013, 02:31 PM
Hi,
Well that explains that. Thanks

Custom Search