PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta BizHub C451

Custom Search

copyman
06-03-2013, 07:43 PM
This was sent to me from the IT guy I use to connect copiers to network. Has anyone ever seen this on a C451? Thanks in advance

By default, it logs you in as a ‘Public’ user. But you can log out, then choose to log back in as “Administrator.” Any attempts to do that result in a failure due to “An Administrator is already currently logged in”, even after confirming NO ONE else was logged in.

After troubleshooting, it seems that it just takes an unreasonable amount of time for the controller to accept and confirm attempted log outs. After waiting for a while or performing a complete, cold power cycle including unplugging the device and draining all power, it would allow the login.

Also, many of the fields that can be filled on the actual copier panel itself can also be filled using the web based mgmt. panel. But oddly, some of the fields that are the same fields between the two do not correlate between the web based and copier panel. I noticed the area I spoke of that held the previous owner info would not clear/update on the web based panel when I changed it on the copier panel. The web based panel would still show the old info. I could only get the info to update when logging in as ‘Admin’ on the web based panel, specifically these areas (don’t know if that is normal or not.

emujo
06-03-2013, 08:15 PM
It's an IE browser cache issue. Try Firefox or Chrome to access page scope.

havokprod
06-03-2013, 08:31 PM
I've had issues with Chrome...... stick with Firefox, for this problem.

Bilkar
06-10-2013, 02:29 PM
If it has a standard controller not a fiery, upgrade the firmware with flashcard. I had similar issue and this helped me solve controller locking problems.

Custom Search