PDA

View Full Version : Does Anybody Know "Bizhub"?

Custom Search

pepper38_cnd
02-13-2008, 12:36 PM
I ordered a chip reseter from this guy over 2 weeks ago. I got a confirmation email saying he had received my payment ( that was probably sent automatically ) Since then I have received nothing and my emails go unanswered. Some of you guys gave this guy and his reseter good reviews on this forum! So I am wondering whats going on?

Is this guy for real? Are you guys who gave him good reviews for real?

Have I been scammed?

bgbas
02-13-2008, 06:54 PM
Don't know him nor dealt with him but according to the members list his last entry was a week ago.
On vacation possibly???

mitchl
02-13-2008, 09:41 PM
Yup we have all put our collective minds together and have succeeded in shaming you, I'm relatively sure Paul has bought a new yacht with the money you sent and is sailing the high seas as I type this............................................. Your fine he is trustworthy as I have bought 10 or so resetters from him and as the last poster said he may be on vacation, training, creating world peace or having a gender change operation, ya just never know with Bizhub! Send him another email and see what happens, but I'm sure you will get your resetter and it will save you big $$$$$$$ in the future.;)

pepper38_cnd
02-13-2008, 10:09 PM
Thanks for the vote of confidence mitchl, it is just a little nerve racking when you pay for something and then hear nothing for over 2 weeks (certainly not they way I am used to doing business), and the immediate software download after purchase didn't happen either. But I do want the product so I'll hold out and wait. Hopefully he's just on vacation.

JustManuals
02-14-2008, 12:07 AM
Just to clarify, I am NOT the Paul referred to in this thread. I only do manuals, no resetters.

Paul@justmanuals.com

DadO
02-14-2008, 06:47 AM
And i thought i could buy some manuals from u.....pihhhh

:)

mitchl
02-14-2008, 07:51 PM
Just to clarify, I am NOT the Paul referred to in this thread. I only do manuals, no resetters.

Paul@justmanuals.com

Cant swing a dead cat around here without hitting a Paul!:D

mitchl
02-14-2008, 07:55 PM
Thanks for the vote of confidence mitchl, it is just a little nerve racking when you pay for something and then hear nothing for over 2 weeks (certainly not they way I am used to doing business), and the immediate software download after purchase didn't happen either. But I do want the product so I'll hold out and wait. Hopefully he's just on vacation.
I'll try to raise him for you, but I do hope nothing bad has happened to the chap! The resetters are the bomb though, we even use it for turning Minolta toner to Imagistics as they all use the incredible pain in the ass NVRAM chip also, once you get yours I'll get you some other files so you can reset NEC and Imagistics stuff!
including toner!

JustManuals
02-14-2008, 09:40 PM
Dado- go buy your manuals from the Russians. You're not welcome on my site.

mikeena
02-14-2008, 09:59 PM
thta sucks man.cancell the charge on the card. if you decide you want one i message me. i dont know how much you paid for it but i do know a company that sell them. and i might be able to get a deal for you. i am not tring to sell it myself and i will give youo his number. it is a real company

mitchl
02-14-2008, 10:17 PM
Man I can really feel the love in this thread!

mikeena
02-14-2008, 10:56 PM
no im not tring to be a samrt ass i do really know someone i bought one myself. i trust the company i bye from and i order toner through him too. thats why i say i will give him the phone number if he wants it because i dont want him thinking that im tring to rip him off or lie to him

DadO
02-15-2008, 07:14 AM
Nor did I wanted to paul-

pepper38_cnd
02-15-2008, 10:47 PM
My chip reseter did arrive today, and it appears to work well. I owe a sincere apology to Bizhub. I guess I was just a little impatient ( a simple reply to my email would have eased my concerns ) but there is probably a good explanation for that.

Once again I am sorry Bizhub that I jumped the gun and made this post. Your product appears to be all you claimed it was and I am sure I will get good use out of it.

Custom Search