PDA

View Full Version : Ineo 363/BH 363

Custom Search

inutelkamo
06-05-2013, 02:38 PM
Good DAY!
Hey guys! anyone here has a manual for removing PaperFeed Drive unit??
Cant find the removing steps on service manual, only the main drive assy..
Need help, got a wasted gear on that area...
thnx guys!!

RRodgers
06-05-2013, 02:38 PM
Good DAY!
Hey guys! anyone here has a manual for removing PaperFeed Drive unit??
Cant find the removing steps on service manual, only the main drive assy..
Need help, got a wasted gear on that area...
thnx guys!!

I just take off covers and start digging.

inutelkamo
06-05-2013, 02:46 PM
hahaha!
nice bro! i like that!
but if theres a guide, much easier..

:))

JR2ALTA
06-05-2013, 04:40 PM
Both are through front, no bypass removal. There are shoulderless screws behind the white front cover with the drawer numbers on it

inutelkamo
06-05-2013, 05:03 PM
thats the paper take up assy...
what im asking is the gear drives behind it..
paper feed drive assy..
the one connected to the main drive assy..
: ))

blazebusiness
06-05-2013, 07:08 PM
thats the paper take up assy...
what im asking is the gear drives behind it..
paper feed drive assy..
the one connected to the main drive assy..
: ))
Unfortunately, the manuals do not illustrate the procedure for disassembly/removal of that unit. The closest illustration available of the parts are in section 20 of the parts manual....but that won't help you much. You'll just have to dive in and figure it out. Ran into a similar situation when I was looking for disassembly procedure to replace the clutches in the duplex unit. Nothing.....had to figure it out for myself. Wish you luck. What's the problem? Broken gear teeth?

minimerlin
06-05-2013, 09:04 PM
You will find that if a part or assembly is difficult to remove.....KM never give you instructions of how to do that job!:cool:

EarthKmTech
06-05-2013, 09:41 PM
You will find that if a part or assembly is difficult to remove.....KM never give you instructions of how to do that job!:cool:

Yep,

funny that.

They tell you how to do most things any idiot can do, but when you really need guidance they offer no assistance at all. In general I find the service manuals next to useless most of the time, only occasionally i find them handy for theory of operation and sensor locations/jam codes. And the annoying thing about km's which probably applies to other machines too, is that a worn actuator or sensor earlier in the paper path may generate jam codes referring to sensors after it making you spend hours looking in the wrong location. Naturally nothing like that is ever mentioned in the service manual either.

Hansoon
06-06-2013, 03:56 AM
They tell you how to do most things any idiot can do

Cause idiots made those manuals?

Hans

EarthKmTech
06-06-2013, 10:00 AM
Cause idiots made those manuals?

Hans

Quite possibly ;)

But I think we have our fair share of idiots working as technicians too -

It should actually be fellow technicians that judge job applicants, rather than management with their check boxes.
I can spot a useless tech on the first conversation with them, without management around to alter their behaviour.
In my 10 years, I'm yet to be proven wrong on my judgements too, because I've seen a hell of a lot in those years.
I suspect all of the regular contributors here are damn good techs that give enough of a damn about this job that they will help people they've never even met before on here.
What a shame we cant all work for the same company, because it would provide the best service on earth ;)

Anyway, I will hijack this thread no more ;)

inutelkamo
06-06-2013, 02:39 PM
hahaha!
i like your comments guys!
agree! those who made manuals are idiots.. and those who read it are also idiots!
hahaha! just for fun!

any way, i have figure it out! just remove all blocking units, and its done!!
broken gear teeth, both on main drive and paper drive assys..
plus damage motor shaft.. so need to replace it..
and bingo! it runs!!

but as hell as said, as i returns and screw covers..
shit my friends! c3421 occures.. cant be reset.. :))
fusing unit not even warm upping anymore..

Power supply, Right side board, and new FU assy..
hope it will work tomorrow!

Hansoon
06-06-2013, 06:33 PM
c3421 occures.. cant be reset.. :))

You mean after resetting, error code comes back immediately or after a certain delay?

Hans

Custom Search