PDA

View Full Version : Konica 7155 SC 53-01 error

Custom Search

nazaret
06-05-2013, 07:36 PM
Hi i have 53-01 on konica 7155. Changed fuser bearings and sd2 solenoid for web fuser and pressure roller, also changed PRCB from second and still the same checked cables from M4 fixing to PRCB and all are ok. M4 fixing also checked ...Cant think of anything else . Every thought would be nice.. Thanks in advance

JustManuals
06-06-2013, 11:51 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

copierkats
03-11-2014, 12:51 PM
Hi i have 53-01 on konica 7155. Changed fuser bearings and sd2 solenoid for web fuser and pressure roller, also changed PRCB from second and still the same checked cables from M4 fixing to PRCB and all are ok. M4 fixing also checked ...Cant think of anything else . Every thought would be nice.. Thanks in advance

I have the same problem I cleaned the machine and it went off but now I have it again, I look through the service manual but could not find any error codes I guess I have the wrong manual, I do see that my Fuser rollers are bad that might be my problem it might be locking up. What does that error code mean.

Custom Search