PDA

View Full Version : Ta 300 ci repeat image

Custom Search

blackandwhite
06-09-2013, 08:49 PM
hai...
one of my Ta 300ci giving a strange problem...when we printed the status page colors are ok but black is missing or not clear....we did the developer refresh and checked ...its some how ok and ran for 1 hour..after its gave a HVT-K error...we changed the drum and dev K ....finally we changed the HVT board also...what a fantastic job....its took two hours to change the HVT....after the replacement also same problem...then i made a copy of a news paper from glass....leading edge and 5 cm below was blank...then images visible here and there and repeat image also found.....

i guess there is a problem in K drum cleaning voltage.....how can i check this...any one face this problem before....why the images only K not clear....

Venom
06-09-2013, 09:57 PM
What errors are logged? Is the developer turning? try U155 and see if toner reference is fluctuating or is k really different from cmy

copymech
06-10-2013, 01:31 PM
inspect the black dev closely. the dev sleeve is released by the metal rod. the rod mount will break preventing proper movement of devsleeve.

blackandwhite
06-17-2013, 07:39 PM
replaced the hvt,hvt control and main power supply....image repeat problem solved but prints are still not clear...see attachments.....

first print is some how ok,but next print will not show any black image......checked the developing and drum drive in sim30....its functioning well.....

its look like a current leakage problem...any ideas guys....

JustManuals
06-17-2013, 09:41 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

blackcat4866
06-18-2013, 12:32 AM
Between the blurs crossfeed and the poor fill, it looks like a bad black developing unit to me. =^..^=

Custom Search