PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta C250 2nd Paper Tray replacement rollers

Custom Search

patterson70
06-11-2013, 07:51 PM
I am trying to figure out which rollers to replace for tray 2 on the c250 as I am getting intermittant jamming from it . For tray one it is very straight-forward, the rollers are right there in the cassette when you pull it out. From what I can tell for tray 2 not so easy. Could anyone tell me if it is the assembly up in the machine that I need to change. PR wants almost $300 for it and I am thinking I don't need anything but the pick-up roller and sep roller. I do see an assembly in the parts manual but it is not helping. The sep roller assembly appears to be spring loaded and you can get to that from the side but I need the pick-up roller mostly I would guess.

Darren King
06-11-2013, 08:13 PM
On the right side of the machine remove the lower jam access door, remove the small cover beside the door(two screws). Unplug the connector. Open second tray. Remove four screws on paper feed assembly. Pull out paper feed assembly. Pick-up, feed and sep rollers should be replaced. Also remove the one-way bearings and clean them(do not oil), and deglaze the shaft they run on. Reassemble in reverse order.
Hope this helps.
Darren

patterson70
06-13-2013, 01:47 AM
On the right side of the machine remove the lower jam access door, remove the small cover beside the door(two screws). Unplug the connector. Open second tray. Remove four screws on paper feed assembly. Pull out paper feed assembly. Pick-up, feed and sep rollers should be replaced. Also remove the one-way bearings and clean them(do not oil), and deglaze the shaft they run on. Reassemble in reverse order.
Hope this helps.
Darren

Reall appreciate the help, thanks. Will do this and let you know if it solved the problem.

Imsdal
06-13-2013, 10:43 AM
Send me your email and i can send you the service manual.

Custom Search