PDA

View Full Version : CQ bizhub 350 copy failure.

Custom Search

Copyjaya
06-12-2013, 01:28 PM
Not sure whether is the scanning lamp issue? Because only when make photocopy the result is terrible. But when print the demo is OK... please help...

Hansoon
06-12-2013, 04:09 PM
One would like to see a real scan of that copy instead of a fuzzy smart phone picture. At the same time a scan of a printout from the same original would be good for real comparison.

I hardly believe that the printouts of this machine are good.

Hans

Copyjaya
06-13-2013, 05:37 AM
Print out is good but copy not nice.
Later i upload the original image..

JustManuals
06-13-2013, 06:03 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

CraigW
06-13-2013, 06:28 PM
I recall one time had a call on a Bizhub 200 for CQ issues (only copies as well) There was a live spider blocking the optics near the ccd.

EarthKmTech
06-13-2013, 10:04 PM
well, its within the printable area with the clearly defined margins, so its not going to be the printer engine.

the image reading optics, lamp or the ccd will be the problem.

The mirrors are notorious for getting filthy in these machines, although that usually results in light copies. I'd start by cleaning out the scanner, properly that is.

Matoku
06-24-2013, 10:08 AM
this problem look like the original paper lifted a little bit at the edge. try put another 20 pcs of fresh paper on the original paper.
Until the original paper all are touch to the platen glass properly and then do a copy.

Regards
Matoku

Custom Search