PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Konica 7150 f51-2 codes

Custom Search

chejay127
06-13-2013, 10:04 AM
God day masters. If I print a copy on my konica 7150 machine , the paper just stops right before it touches the fuser rollers as if they are not spinning displaying an error code of F51-2 and based on my code list it says "main motor error". but when i opened my machine, I found out that the bushings of my upper fuser roller are all tear and wear. Question is, if the fuser roller cant spin due to bearing or bushing problem? does it affects the main motor causing it not also to spin? thanks.

Luther
06-13-2013, 11:56 AM
yes it does give you that code, also check the lower roller(orange roller) they come apart and cause the same problem

chejay127
06-14-2013, 02:21 AM
yes it does give you that code, also check the lower roller(orange roller) they come apart and cause the same problem

Thanks sir i will check right a head..one more problem is, toner or developer is always leaking and falling into transfer and separator unit.. tired of always cleaning it, what could be the solution for this one sir???

JustManuals
06-14-2013, 07:43 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search