PDA

View Full Version : Di 2510 &b 250 Clutches

Custom Search

Rudi
02-14-2008, 01:43 PM
Hi All , Whats Up With The Paper Take-up Clutches On These Machines Especially The Top Drawer I Had This Problem On The 2510 And Thought It Would Be Sorted Out With The B 250 But Now I Get Both Giving The Same Problem Alot.does Someone Maybe Have A Sollution To This Apart From Just Replacing As I Am Sick Of Replacing Them Already.
Regards
Rudi

bgbas
02-14-2008, 03:52 PM
not other than cleaning as much grease off the gears as you can so it doesn't contaminate the clutch again

superfly
02-14-2008, 05:33 PM
lol... yea, there are also two clutches in the duplax path that are loaded with grease! fun-fun!

Scott_Lewis
02-16-2008, 04:37 PM
Crap!! You tell'n me they still don't have it fixed:(:(:(:(:(

wagon
02-17-2008, 02:23 AM
The grease comes off the gears and migrates along onto the clutch. Clean off the excess grease & change the clutch. I got pretty quick at changing those top drawer clutches... a whisker over half and hour start to finish (bloody expensive car parking!).

halia_merah
02-20-2008, 03:59 PM
I'm agreed wit u Wagon..

alexn257
02-21-2008, 10:48 PM
hi will what i found on mine was that the first drew has a crack in it. the other thing was the white clips the lock the drew in when u close it those were going bad too. so what would happen was when your using that drew the tray will pop open lil bet. all most every machine i go to i find the drew cracked. check out this Bulletin 5528 in konicaminolta you'll see where it cracks. will hope this helps

kingarthur
07-09-2008, 11:02 PM
Hi All , Whats Up With The Paper Take-up Clutches On These Machines Especially The Top Drawer I Had This Problem On The 2510 And Thought It Would Be Sorted Out With The B 250 But Now I Get Both Giving The Same Problem Alot.does Someone Maybe Have A Sollution To This Apart From Just Replacing As I Am Sick Of Replacing Them Already.
Regards
Rudi
you don't have to change the clutch, I strip them down & clean them & have had no more problems

ni311
07-10-2008, 03:37 PM
Sorry kingarthur, but I don't agree with you. Once I have the machine wide open in front of me, I prefer changing them rather than clean them. In the appropriate future you'll have to change them with new ones, so why working twice? Besides of this, from what I know it's not so expensive, around $25 per clutch.

Custom Search