PDA

View Full Version : Error Code bizhub c-352 p-8 message

Custom Search

acsolutions
06-14-2013, 01:02 AM
Hello, I started off by the Boss giving me a fuser drive unit to install in a machine that has already been diagnosed. I did not run the machine just installed the part. when I got done I was getting the P-8 code and the control panel would go off and on so the upper ribbon cable(between the print control board and the main controller) when moved problem would go away. I replaced the ribbon cable and that problem went away,but still had the P-8 code. I tried a new yellow I/u , transfer unit, hvt,Print controller and main board with the P-8 still there!!! The lower ribbon cable( between the main controller and the laser units) looks ok but when I pull the ribbon cable from the main board I get the P-codes 6,7,8and 9. I think it might be that cable if any suggestions let me know > Thanks

acsolutions
06-14-2013, 01:42 AM
oh, I also checked drum rotation and patches on transfer belt, cyan, black and magenta were present, yellow was not! That ribbon cable between the laser units and the main controller looks to be a real pain! Thanks

Custom Search