PDA

View Full Version : Jamming taskalfa 180 bypasstray problem

Custom Search

tbkarthic
06-15-2013, 03:03 PM
hai friends we deal kyocera products lower end machines also but taskalfa 180 machine having bypass tray paper pickup problem.continue copies does not pickup paper in multi bypass tray.for example form 61 copy.becouse that paper take of plate does not lift up. any one have idea for this model. please reply me.

blackcat4866
06-15-2013, 04:02 PM
If your enduser yanks backwards on a misfeed from the MP tray, he'll wrap the feed clutch. Its sort of a combination spring wrap/electromagnetic clutch. Rolling the pickup roller in reverse pulls the spring into the center of the clutch, seizing it up. I haven't had much luck with re-shaping the spring. Kyocera has updated that clutch a couple times, and they all wrap, so it's the behavior that you have to fix, once you replace the clutch.

The lift plate is on a similarly constructed clutch, but I've never seen a problem with that clutch. Only globs of melted transparency falling into the bypass tray when the wrong media type is set. =^..^=

mdm7266
12-01-2014, 11:21 AM
hai friends we deal kyocera products lower end machines also but taskalfa 180 machine having bypass tray paper pickup problem.continue copies does not pickup paper in multi bypass tray.for example form 61 copy.becouse that paper take of plate does not lift up. any one have idea for this model. please reply me.

Check the spring of the solenoid at the back of the bypass tray. the spring of the solenoid do not return to the proper position. (you need to change the spring with enough strength to pull the contact after activation) or cut the spring, just enough to pull back the contact of the solenoid after energized.

Custom Search