PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta magicolor 2300DL "hazy prints"

Custom Search

J_Lee
06-17-2013, 08:15 PM
I don't really work on KM but I am having a problem with it. The print quality is terrible as far as the colors go but you can see the full image. I have tried every single toner as well as the drum and "transfer kit". Not sure if that's what it's call I normally work on HP.I know it's also not the fuser because I've stopped the image before it reached the fuser and results are the same. All help will be appreciated and like I said I usually work on Sharp and HP. Konica is non-familiar. Haven't been on here in a couple of years so I figured I would try my luck again. Thanks

-j

minimerlin
06-17-2013, 08:18 PM
I don't really work on KM but I am having a problem with it. The print quality is terrible as far as the colors go but you can see the full image. I have tried every single toner as well as the drum and "transfer kit". Not sure if that's what it's call I normally work on HP.I know it's also not the fuser because I've stopped the image before it reached the fuser and results are the same. All help will be appreciated and like I said I usually work on Sharp and HP. Konica is non-familiar. Haven't been on here in a couple of years so I figured I would try my luck again. Thanks

-jHave you cleaned the lazer windows..(print head)?

J_Lee
06-17-2013, 09:10 PM
Have you cleaned the lazer windows..(print head)?

Have it torn apart now.. Looking as we speak.
Is that the pull out slit glass with the blue handle?
If so, then yes I did.

Hansoon
06-17-2013, 09:25 PM
Are you sure it has the right toner in it?

The only standard problem this series had is without exception the dreaded synchro problem resulting in shifting of the image and when aggravating also Z-folding of the paper. BTW if this is also the case consider it a total loss cause to remove the black foam patch from the solenoid and lube the clutch you have to do "open heart surgery" in deep buried regions of the machine for at least 1.5 hours....

Hans

J_Lee
06-17-2013, 10:01 PM
The toners are OEM. There are no other problems except for print quality.. No jamming or anything.

JustManuals
06-18-2013, 06:06 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search