PDA

View Full Version : C352 Test Pattern Error when performing Gradation

Custom Search

Haroldbfix
02-15-2008, 01:27 AM
The Optics, Lens & CCD are clean. The Gradation sheets are allign correctly with 10-15 white sheet covering the glass. The gradation sheets look great. I've done the adjustment many times on many machines with now problems until today.

Any Ideas out there?

laserman06
02-15-2008, 04:50 AM
What error is it giving you?

DadO
02-15-2008, 11:56 AM
I wouldn't think twice.I have it at my copy shop and its a little nasty when firmware comes in question.Rewrite it as soon as possible. If u don't have it we will send it to u becose its a great machine and we wouldn't like to hear different opinion :)

Haroldbfix
02-15-2008, 06:08 PM
"Test Pattern Scann Error" or something close to that.

I do have firmware I will try that.

mikeena
02-15-2008, 06:25 PM
I Have Seen This A Couple Of Times. Usally It Is The Firmware That Does It. I Have Also Had A Problem With One And I Believe I Had To Change Something In Techrep Mode But It Was New Out Of The Box When I Had To Do That

alfpanasonic
02-18-2008, 05:55 PM
I have also this problem and after some tests the problem was in the paper cassette that it's broken

mitchl
02-18-2008, 06:12 PM
I have also seen this problem, the 1st time it was a brand new out of the box machine and it turned out that the second mirror was chipped on the backside in the image area, I flipped the mirror and got it out of the image area and it worked fine. The last time I saw this someone had put a large amount of pressure on the front left corner of the machine and had bent the whole scanner down slightly, I did a "power lift readjustment" to that side of the scanner and low and behold it got rid of the error. I also found a mirror out of place causing the same deal on another machine that had been shipped out of the box.......... I mean this thing was barely out of whack and I got the test pattern error. If all else fails do the gradation on letter size paper!

halia_merah
02-20-2008, 03:53 PM
make sure ur test pattern is put on the mirror corrrectly.sometimes it's cannot read when u put it wrongly.

Haroldbfix
02-25-2008, 10:11 PM
Thanks eveyone, The Firmware resolved the problem!!:)

mitchl
02-25-2008, 10:16 PM
Thanks eveyone, The Firmware resolved the problem!!:)
I need to remember that for future reference.

Custom Search