PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous how to reduce the TCR Supply on a Konica Minolta C650

Custom Search

Oneir
06-18-2013, 10:39 PM
My C650 is printing darker than all my other printers. Some one increased the TCR supply and i would like to know how to reduce it.

blazebusiness
06-18-2013, 11:02 PM
My C650 is printing darker than all my other printers. Some one increased the TCR supply and i would like to know how to reduce it. You could start by doing an Image Stabilization and Gradiation adjust in utility/admin mode which is there for the customer/administrator to use. That may help with image density/quality. However, If you are sure that the problem is that TCR was increased....The TCR adjustment is in service mode. It can be adjusted from-3 to 3. The default setting is 0. If you had a tech adjust this......you could call him back out again. If you are determined to try it yourself, the procedure: Adjustment Procedure---
1. Call the Service Mode to the screen.

2. Touch these keys in this order: [Process] → [TCR Level Setting].

3. Select the color to be adjusted.

4. Enter the new setting from the 10-Key pad and [+/-] key.

5. Touch [END] to validate the adjustment value.

6. Check the copy image for any image problem. If you are going to be working on your own equipment(I don't recommend it)...at least buy the service manual online. It's cheap and All the adjustments, error codes, & info you need are there. Hope this info helps....

msb
06-18-2013, 11:07 PM
My C650 is printing darker than all my other printers. Some one increased the TCR supply and i would like to know how to reduce it.

Going to service mode> imaging process adjustment> tcr density adjust.
Or try to clean mirror and lazer then do graduation adjust.

Custom Search