PDA

View Full Version : Error Code IRC6800 E-077-001

Custom Search

daniboi
06-20-2013, 09:41 PM
don't know what to do, it bugs me, now I beg you please tell me what to do.
I already changed the photo sensors of the ITB.
My appreciation for any help on this.

daniboi

teckat
06-20-2013, 09:52 PM
don't know what to do, it bugs me, now I beg you please tell me what to do.
I already changed the photo sensors of the ITB.
My appreciation for any help on this.

daniboi

-----------------------------
not an ITB error

replaced the secondary transfer roller :confused:

E077-0001 (secondary transfer outside roller shift motor error)
indicates that the secondary transfer roller remains locked in place (PS22=1) 5 sec after the secondary transfer outside
roller motor (M20) is started.
PS22: secondary transfer outside roller home position sensor

E077-0001 Error Codes
Inspect the Fixing Feeder Assembly connector J404 for paper stuck inside of the connector. :confused:

E077 error code is when the home position (PS22) of the secondary transfer roller is not detected. An OAOC jam is a residual power on jam at PS12.

E077 & OAOC Jam Code :confused: do u have this jam code in history :confused:
Removed wire ties from registration mount assembly harness. It may be necessary to replace the entire Registration Mount Assembly (FM2-0472-000).

E077 may indicate that the Secondary Transfer Roller engagement is not detected.Over time, the cams that engage the secondary roller can dry causing excessive friction when cam motor M20 runs. Lubricate the front and rear cams with a light grease.
http://www.techsupport.cusa.canon.com/cd/12/resources/26048.jpg

daniboi
06-21-2013, 07:31 AM
you're amazing Teckat! complete info. you left my jaw hanging. thank you so much!!!:)
I'm late on my reply but the help is on time. (shy)

teckat
06-21-2013, 03:32 PM
you're amazing Teckat! complete info. you left my jaw hanging. thank you so much!!!:)
I'm late on my reply but the help is on time. (shy)

=============

good luck in your future findings :cool: what did u finally observe ??

daniboi
08-17-2013, 11:39 AM
=============

good luck in your future findings :cool: what did u finally observe ??

Good DayTeckat! Here's another late reply, but for reference purposes, here's what I found: You are right it was PS22 that was bugging me all along, but when I opened the secondary transfer area, I also opened the secondary HVT under it and found out that it was messed up with toner and the Hi-volt Transformer on the PCB burnt out and has a hole on the side, this was giving me a very pale copy (light copy). I changed it (the whole PCB) and still giving me that very light copy, (I,m using only black toner no other colors).This machine have the most problem compared to NP6050 (R.I.P.) I gave it a rest and shout aloud, after a short burst of anger. Two weeks, I'm calm, but I don't still have the courage to touch it again.
Some time again, and thanks again for the time you gave me. I'm sad for now, but happy that I'm a member here.
Daniboi

teckat
08-17-2013, 04:17 PM
Good DayTeckat! Here's another late reply, but for reference purposes, here's what I found: You are right it was PS22 that was bugging me all along, but when I opened the secondary transfer area, I also opened the secondary HVT under it and found out that it was messed up with toner and the Hi-volt Transformer on the PCB burnt out and has a hole on the side, this was giving me a very pale copy (light copy). I changed it (the whole PCB) and still giving me that very light copy, (I,m using only black toner no other colors).This machine have the most problem compared to NP6050 (R.I.P.) I gave it a rest and shout aloud, after a short burst of anger. Two weeks, I'm calm, but I don't still have the courage to touch it again.
Some time again, and thanks again for the time you gave me. I'm sad for now, but happy that I'm a member here.
Daniboi

http://media0.giphy.com/media/LeYFkniJST8wo/original.gif

vigour
08-18-2013, 04:48 AM
You can get light copies if your Secondary transfer roller is not in the correct position.
Did you take it apart and not put the cam back on properly?
A defective or worn out secondary transfer roller can also cause light copies.

daniboi
09-02-2013, 12:32 PM
You can get light copies if your Secondary transfer roller is not in the correct position.
Did you take it apart and not put the cam back on properly?
A defective or worn out secondary transfer roller can also cause light copies.

update;

I had the secondary transfer roller changed anew but the same light copy I got. Everything is in proper position. I've also cleaned the developer put a new fresh toner, Potential control to "0" and had a good black copy, refresh the DC-CON. same light copy. Now I have to change the drum heater, I just need to buy one... find a mustard seed, a clover leaf, hopefully... thanks vigour , ..daniboi

teckat
09-02-2013, 04:39 PM
update;

I had the secondary transfer roller changed anew but the same light copy I got. Everything is in proper position. I've also cleaned the developer put a new fresh toner, Potential control to "0" and had a good black copy, refresh the DC-CON. same light copy. Now I have to change the drum heater, I just need to buy one... find a mustard seed, a clover leaf, hopefully... thanks vigour , ..daniboi

------------------

why do u need a Drum Heater in your location ?????????

do u still have error codes ??? have u monitored outlet voltages ?? especially NEUTRAL to GROUND = .0v>).05v max :cool:

Custom Search