PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica 4695 mf Running slow (Memory full)

Custom Search

Doug James
06-20-2013, 11:20 PM
Customer says the copier is running slow. It will print ok with text but pictures etc slow it way down.
Is their a way to delete "trash" from the hard drive ?.... Thanks so much for your input

Doug James
06-20-2013, 11:22 PM
Guessing the memory is full but pretty sure the hard drive is the problem...

JustManuals
06-21-2013, 01:12 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

blazebusiness
06-21-2013, 03:52 AM
Customer says the copier is running slow. It will print ok with text but pictures etc slow it way down.
Is their a way to delete "trash" from the hard drive ?.... Thanks so much for your input I would start by verifying the configuration of the machine. Does it have the additional 256 or 512 memory? 256-MB memory-- (2600795100) 512-MB memory-- (2600795200). The hard drive was also not standard. Does it even have one?40-GB HDD (A08D0W1) Why do you think it's a memory issue?(Not that your wrong, but that's just one possibilty).....Are they getting a memory full message? Does it happen only when printing or copying or scanning or faxing? Or all of the above?

Doug James
06-21-2013, 04:32 AM
I haven't been to the machine yet (new customer). Was trying to get a running start. I am not real familiar with these machines. But I was thinking it was some sort of memory issue. The customer said it takes alot longer to print pictures than anything else.

blazebusiness
06-21-2013, 05:02 AM
I haven't been to the machine yet (new customer). Was trying to get a running start. I am not real familiar with these machines. But I was thinking it was some sort of memory issue. The customer said it takes alot longer to print pictures than anything else.
Sounds like they may need a memory upgrade then. When the optional memory is added, it increases the performance for both copier and printer operations
Those machines are almost identical to the C20's(see pics below). Just different drum unit & toners so the Magicolor costs (cpc) more to operate and the C20 costs more to purchase . So you pay more at the time of purchase to get cheaper prints(C20), or you pay less to purchase and pay thru the nose to print(Magicolor).2120821209

Doug James
06-21-2013, 01:08 PM
That is a HUGE help.. Thanks so much for your time and info... Really appreciate you !!

blazebusiness
06-21-2013, 04:41 PM
That is a HUGE help.. Thanks so much for your time and info... Really appreciate you !!Glad to help. The machine has 64mb standard and 1 empty slot to upgrade the memory. Don't worry about installing the hard drive...just by the dimm and put it in the empty slot. Should help a lot with pereformance.

Custom Search