PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c351 error code C-D010

Custom Search

bartndeb
02-16-2008, 12:27 AM
This error code appeareared after I reformatted the HD to remove stale scanned docs.

I can not find any references to this error code.

I've tried opening the front door and performing trouble reset.

laserman06
02-16-2008, 01:37 PM
I am going to assume that you did a physical format to get rid of the files. Now try doing the logical format process. That should take care of the problem. Hope this helps.

Description
C-D010 at power up.
Solution
CAUSE: An unformatted hard disk is connected.
SOLUTION: Format the hard drive.

• The function proceeds in the order of Physical Format to Logical Format.
• If the hard disk is yet to be formatted, the malfunction code “C-D010” will appear. Ignore this code and continue with the formatting procedure.
Use:
• When the hard disk is mounted.
• When the hard disk is to be initialized. (Physical Format to Logical Format)
Adjustment
Procedure
1. Call the Service Mode to the screen.
2. Touch these keys in this order: [State Confirmation] → [Memory / HDD Adj.] → [HDD
Format].
(1) Physical Format
1. Touch [Physical Format].
2. Press the Start key to start the formatting sequence.
3. The sequence will be automatically terminated as it is completed.
4. Turn off the Main Power Switch and turn it on again more than 10 seconds after.
(2) Logical Format (Only when initial is set up)
1. Touch [Logical Format].
2. Press the Start key to start the formatting sequence.
3. The sequence will be automatically terminated as it is completed.
4. Turn off the Main Power Switch and turn it on again more than 10 seconds after.

mitchl
02-18-2008, 06:04 PM
If it doesn't take care of things after doing BOTH formats and you don't have a fax unit in the machine you can turn the HD off or go on ebay and find a exact duplicate of whats in the machine and buy it for a 10th of what KM wants for it, I think I paid $10.00 for the thing and it worked great after formatting.

Hybrid Master
02-19-2008, 12:40 AM
I agree with Laserman06. If formating doesn't do the trick, replace the HDD. Definately do not purchase through KM. Pick one up from PC/electronics store. After replacing, boot into tech ep mode and a logical format should do it.

bartndeb
02-19-2008, 06:29 PM
Thanks. The logical format did the trick!

Custom Search