PDA

View Full Version : konica minolta bizhub c650

Custom Search

antoney suresh das
06-22-2013, 06:23 PM
Hi Guys,
I have a kmc 650 when i print a config page the ip address is shown but i can't acess network settings from machine panel.Any sugesstions??
thanks
regards

blazebusiness
06-22-2013, 06:34 PM
Hi Guys,
I have a kmc 650 when i print a config page the ip address is shown but i can't acess network settings from machine panel.Any sugesstions??
thanks
regards
Login to admin mode under utility menu. You should be able to access those settings from there. Password is usually 12345678.

antoney suresh das
06-22-2013, 06:47 PM
the network tab does not appear on the display

blazebusiness
06-22-2013, 08:24 PM
the network tab does not appear on the displaySometimes after turning on the copier the network card takes up to 8 minutes to initialize and then the network tab becomes available. If that's not it.....You'll probably have to either do an all clear or you have to initialize the network card in service mode and re-setup the nic config of the machine. Since you said you can see an ip address then the nic is on. You can also try to connect directly to the machine with a laptop and see if you can access the settings from there. Also from the bulletins:Description
Network tab disappears.
Solution
CAUSE: Even though the configuration page shows an IP address, the MFP needs to reassign the IP address.
SOLUTION: ARP and Ping will assign the IP address on network card remotely.
1. Check the MAC address on the MFP. Be sure the network cable is plugged into the MFP and the network.
2. Open a Command prompt on a networked PC.
3. Type ‘arp -a’ (without the quotation marks). Confirm that the MAC address of MFP is not listed.
4. Type ‘arp -s IP_address_of_MFP Mac_Address_of_MFP’
Example: ‘arp –s 11.11.51.5 00-20-6B-5C-A9-12’
5. Type ‘arp –a’ and cconfirm that the MAC address of MFP is listed.
6. Type ‘ping IP_address_of_MFP –t’. There should be a series of responses showing communication with the MFP.
Example: ‘ping 11.11.51.5 -t'
7. Quit the ping by pressing Ctrl+C.
Or this one:
Description
"Waiting for ARP request" message is indicated. It is possibleto PING the machine but the network tab is not visible nor is it possible to browse to the machine.

Solution

CAUSE:The NIC is not receiving the TCP/IP information from the host/server.
SOLUTION:Perform the NIC reset procedure by downloading NVRAM recovery firmware version GCQ-J8. Load the CF cardthen plug it into the MFP. Once
the MFP is powered ON, you will be offered the options:
1. NVRAM recovery
2. NIC clear/reset
3. Perform a NIC reset
Select option [2]. Once complete, power down, remove CF card and reinput your TCP/IP information.

antoney suresh das
06-23-2013, 12:14 AM
Thanks Blaze I am sure that this could solve the issue. I would like to know that which CF card does the machine accept the last time I loaded a 2 gb CF card and the machin::e failed to recognize it.Is there any particular card and capacity I should look for.thanks for your response

blazebusiness
06-23-2013, 06:02 PM
Thanks Blaze I am sure that this could solve the issue. I would like to know that which CF card does the machine accept the last time I loaded a 2 gb CF card and the machin::e failed to recognize it.Is there any particular card and capacity I should look for.thanks for your responseThat card was way too big. Get a new sandisk compact flash size- 256mb. They usually work great. They come already in the correct format (vx works) Do not format the card for windows. If you format the cf card it will not be recognized and is now useless.

tech51
06-23-2013, 07:15 PM
Do not format the card for windows. If you format the cf card it will not be recognized and is now useless.

Thats not entirely accurate.
For the colour machines that use CF cards to load firmware, you can format them any way you want. It doesnt matter because when you use either Cygwin or the Toolkit to write the firmware to the card it will format the card to Vxworks before writing the card.
Where it matters is on the B/W range that have a CF card permanently mounted in the machine (421 and 601 range). These cards absolutely must not be formatted using windows. The machine wont even try to start if you do.
Hope this clears things up a bit.

blazebusiness
06-23-2013, 07:29 PM
Anyway, the question you asked was what capacity cf card works. So I'll be more thorough, your model (c650)uses Konica Compact Flash card (Konica Minolta part number 7660403601). CF card cannot be larger than 256MB; 512MB or larger will not allow the download to begin. We use the sandisk 256mb. Available online fairly cheaply or you can order it from Konica directly with the part number I listed above. As always,hope the info was helpful...

methogod
06-24-2013, 09:36 AM
bettter questions does your machine have a FIERY...

most C650 have the works,,,,

including the fiery.

in this case may be why your not getting an ip address.....

mdar
06-26-2013, 04:38 PM
Hello youth
Lydia simple problem please help as much as possible
Two konica minolta bizhub c500
Afternoon when much code sc45-20 did not get rid of this code, but by the addition of ink directly on the Yellow cartidge.
Where I is repeated entry into force of the ink from the Yellow Rtg note that the ink tank contains many ink.

Custom Search