PDA

View Full Version : BH-C-253 needs time after scan from platen

Custom Search

Hansoon
06-23-2013, 04:05 PM
BH-C-253 needs time after scan from platen.

Have little practical experience yet with this machine. The first one I have we got from a reseller. Didn't play with the settings yet but I noticed that this machine copies normal as long as you are using the ADF but when you make copies from the platen you have to wait for the copy to come out of the machine before the print button to comes back to ready for the next copy from the platen. Is this standard or did someone play with the settings.

I have ofcourse all manuals but am a little under pressure cause the machine must be demonstrated early Monday morning and cannot risk to mess up settings or else before.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hans

blazebusiness
06-23-2013, 06:23 PM
BH-C-253 needs time after scan from platen.

Have little practical experience yet with this machine. The first one I have we got from a reseller. Didn't play with the settings yet but I noticed that this machine copies normal as long as you are using the ADF but when you make copies from the platen you have to wait for the copy to come out of the machine before the print button to comes back to ready for the next copy from the platen. Is this standard or did someone play with the settings.

I have ofcourse all manuals but am a little under pressure cause the machine must be demonstrated early Monday morning and cannot risk to mess up settings or else before.

Thanks in advance for any help.

HansVery interesting.....not sure if copying on the glass the machine requires the job to be completed before it will let you scan again, never paid much attention to that before. If it is a setting---you can set the machine back to factory defaults rather than digging around for the setting. I have seen on this model when the default from the glass is set to auto sort/offset that it annoyingly asks you if you want to load next original. Maybe a memory issue--Is the hdd enabled? Sometimes the reseller wants to get rid of the password function and initializes the machine in service mode which uninstalls the option boards. Let us know what you find.

paulrid
06-23-2013, 06:48 PM
Seen this on c252 or c352 can't remember which one but I'm sure it would be the same as a c253 there is a setting to turn this feature on/ off it will be under "utility" then user settings, sorry you will have to look around for it unless I get to a machine before you.
paul.

Custom Search