PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Riso RN2235ui error code D02-532 wrong type print cylinder

Custom Search

daniboi
06-25-2013, 07:25 AM
it was a T98-097 error, i did something wrong it is now a D02-532. I'm using a black ink, how could I put it back to the former drum type I'm new with this machine. please help! thanks for anything you can help with this.:(

Exok
06-25-2013, 11:34 AM
I'm not familiar with this model but I would check the drum. There should be a board on it that has a bank of dip switches. Depending on the order they are switched to (all on , all off, some on some off) will tell the machine what kind of drum it is. You'll have to do a bit more research to get the full answer but I hope that puts you in the right direction.

daniboi
08-17-2013, 10:47 AM
I'm not familiar with this model but I would check the drum. There should be a board on it that has a bank of dip switches. Depending on the order they are switched to (all on , all off, some on some off) will tell the machine what kind of drum it is. You'll have to do a bit more research to get the full answer but I hope that puts you in the right direction.

Thanks Exok, for trying to help, and I'm sorry for not responding immediately (shame on me) I found a Technician who solved everything for me. I didn't learn from this tech error, I was out when the technician did it.
thanks again,
Daniboi

Custom Search