PDA

View Full Version : Konica 7150 light print at some part. HELP!!

Custom Search

chejay127
06-25-2013, 12:17 PM
Good day, I have a konica 7150 my problem is i always get light copies after multiple print. I opened the copier and there I found out that the middle of grid wire in the charge corona is covered with toner, so I wiped it clean and it gives a good print. But like I said the problem shows again after multiple print. Help me please why the toner is always reaching the grid wire and make it dirty? is it the developer? thank you very much in advance! :confused:

Luther
06-25-2013, 12:37 PM
replace the developer units cover the seal is worn and letting toner past and contaminating the charge corona

JustManuals
06-25-2013, 06:20 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

chejay127
06-26-2013, 04:32 AM
replace the developer units cover the seal is worn and letting toner past and contaminating the charge corona

Thank you very much sir, Im replacing the cleaning seal now and see if it solves the problem. One more thing sir, how about if the developer are dropping on the separator/transfer corona? Seems to me that it's leaking. One of my machine is having that problem. there are times when I opened my developer unit and its half empty. thanks ^_^

Custom Search