PDA

View Full Version : BIZHUB C250

Custom Search

mirceaadrian
06-25-2013, 01:35 PM
Hy guys,i'm new here and glad to see this great site.I need a litle help with this copier,after a period of time only print or scan is working,if i want to make a copy,is printing a gray form over original copy,see image on atachament.I reinstall and make an original instalation(service menu-gradation)but not change.Any help is verry apreciate.

PS:Sorry for my english.
Thank you guys,for help.

mervyn
06-25-2013, 02:11 PM
You will need to do a complete setup as if the machine is new out of the box . Follow all the steps and dont miss out anything , if you are not a tech then now is the time to call one .

mirceaadrian
06-25-2013, 02:23 PM
Already do that, complete setup(three steps,i know that,but no result).

Thanks for help.

mervyn
06-25-2013, 02:32 PM
There are a lot more steps than 3 , you need the machine install guide to set it up.Date , time , serial number , full gradation , there is no alternative , contact Paul who subscribes to this site , he should have the setup guide . If you dont do this in the sequence described in the guide , it will never work.

JustManuals
06-25-2013, 06:17 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

mirceaadrian
06-26-2013, 07:10 PM
Thanks,but already have that Instalation Guide.Problem is solved,my mistake was on Serial Number: Serial Number Input - go into Service Mode, System 1, Serial Number (if serial number is already there, Clear and re-enter it).
It was there but i'm not re-enter it.
Thanks for the help guys,and for this great forum.
You have my respect.

PS:I'm CANON Tech since 1994 and this MINOLTA copier it was the first for me as a favor for a god friend.I never buy a manual,becouse i have many tech friends for borrow.

Again,sorry for my english.

Custom Search