PDA

View Full Version : konica c 554

Custom Search

rainmaker
06-27-2013, 11:05 PM
got a question...have a bizhub c 554 that goes into ....operating remotely please do not turn off...and goes away...then does this over and over again....can do all function...any idea? thanks .....

B0265
06-28-2013, 09:41 AM
Does the customer have any 3rd party software (openAPI) installed that is trying to communicate with the machince?

tech51
06-28-2013, 08:04 PM
Might be an idea to change the machines IP address just in case there's a conflict.

JustManuals
06-28-2013, 09:00 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

rainmaker
06-29-2013, 12:50 AM
i guess I should have stated I have a manual..there are certain problems that the manual do not address.and this is one of them....

fishleg
07-02-2013, 08:05 AM
Disable SNMP that's what the software will be using to talk to the machine that's if it is software though...

TheOwl
07-04-2013, 11:28 AM
Disable SNMP that's what the software will be using to talk to the machine that's if it is software though...

What if the software is communicating directly with the machines OpenAPI. I don't think OpenAPI has SNMP in it anywhere...

It definitely sounds like a third party software trying to control the machine like PaperCut MF or i2 Conversion Server.

As mentioned earlier, try changing the IP address of the machine to see if the problem still happens. Might be worth changing the DNS Host name of the device as well as some software also uses the DNS Name of a device for configuration rather than the IP address.

Custom Search