PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub C224e settings won't save!

Custom Search

Jigga
06-28-2013, 08:37 AM
Hello. We just got a new KM Bizhub C224e and I have a slightly irritating issue with it. When I set the printer to work in grayscale or when I try to untick the 3 boxes on the "Other" tab (the ones causing a popup about white background and excel), it does register them as changed\unticked, but only in the properties, the printer works the same as it did before the changes. All the documents printed in grayscale come out in color and the popups are still there. I am using PCL 3.1.1.0 driver. We have a mixed environment of 64\32 bit Win 7 machines, some of which are also in a domain.

emujo
06-28-2013, 12:52 PM
try making those changes under the advanced tab, printing defaults..you can do this at the local workstations and the server also. Should stick this time. Emujo

TheOwl
07-04-2013, 11:23 AM
I am having the exact same issue.

Before anyone asks "yes, I have been around a while and know how to use the Printing Defaults and Printing Preferences correctly when deploying printers".

I have been through 3 different versions of driver for all the "e" series machines and have found the exact same issue.

I have a priority escalation with Konica Minolta about this a long the lines of "F@#KING FIX THIS NOW"!!!

I will let you all know once they have got back to me about this one.

Custom Search