PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C35 error 0094

Custom Search

Bullet71
07-01-2013, 07:51 AM
Hi we have a C35 that randomly gives the error 0094, We have done the mod to the spring and cover as well as checking the burr on the cover, we have changed the sensor as well as a new transfer belt. We removed the foam on the solenoid to make sure it isn't sticking. I have checked the timings on the gears for the transfer section and it is right yet the code still comes up randomly. Any assistance would be appreciated.

wseyller
07-01-2013, 05:43 PM
Replace the right door assembly. Its a common issue. There is a bulletin somewhere about it. Sorry I wish I could remember the part number. I would log a support ticket if you can. They will be able to give you the part number

Other than that it could be the transfer belt but it is about 1 in 10 chance of that happening which is what a guy at KM support told me. But you already changed that.

EDIT: I tried to find the document for you but couldn't. It seems before the only way I found out about the right door assy replacment was when I called KMBS. They asked me to look on the back of the machine to see if other fixes were done. There was a green sticker on the two machines I had this happen to. Since I had the green sticker they recommended the right door assy. They gave me the part number and the document number which gives full instructions to the replacment. It is a pain though because you have to disassemble quite a bit. The right door assy has a long yellow harness that you have to route through the machine all the way to the other side to the control board. I remember having to remove the adf, scanner unit, control panel, HVPS, hard drive and other things. But it fixed the issue in both of my cases.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

wseyller
07-02-2013, 07:01 PM
I found part # if you need it.

A121R70222

It is actually called a VERTICAL CONVEYANCE ASSY/ C35

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Bullet71
07-03-2013, 06:43 AM
Thanks will look into that.

stefanv
08-01-2015, 07:22 AM
Good Day
Replace the registration clutch CL3

EarthKmTech
08-01-2015, 10:46 AM
Hopefully after 2 years the machine is not still down.

stefanv
08-02-2015, 10:01 AM
:DYes lets hope that is not the case....

Skyler
08-03-2015, 11:21 PM
Remove the Cyan and Magenta charge pressure springs front and rear on the transfer assembly.

Good Luck

EarthKmTech
08-04-2015, 09:33 AM
Remove the Cyan and Magenta charge pressure springs front and rear on the transfer assembly.

Good Luck

surely you are talking about extending the life of 0096 error machines.

0094 is refering to second transfer roller retraction failure or the non operation of the IDC sensor window, which is its only method of knowing there was success in the operation.

Skyler
08-26-2015, 12:45 AM

Good Luck

surely you are talking about extending the life of 0096 error machines.

0094 is refering to second transfer roller retraction failure or the non operation of the IDC sensor window, which is its only method of knowing there was success in the operation.

Jumping Jelly Beans Batman!!! What happened to everything I wrote??? Lets try this again!!

Your right earthkmtech about the 0096 but helps with 0094. I changed it to say Remove the Cyan and Magenta charge pressure springs front and rear when replacing the transfer ass'y. We have allot of C35's here and since we started modding all belt assembly's the machines run allot better.

Error code 0094. The following error message may be indicated soon after replacing the Transfer Belt Unit.

First image transfer pressure/retraction failure. The IDC sensor does not reach the condition where the level detection is available.
Power printer OFF/ON. If error persists, remove the Transfer Belt Unit, manually rotate it one turn then reinstall it. The Transfer Belt Unit may need to be
replaced if the error continues (p/n A148 0Y1).

When the Transfer Belt Unit is replaced, the black plastic guide is moved to the downwards position. If the door
is forced closed, the machine will indicate a 0094 error message.
Move that black piece upwards after replacing the Transfer Belt Unit. If the side door (Vertical Conveyance assembly) becomes damaged after being forced
closed, replace it (p/n A121 R702 22).

Custom Search