View Full Version : KMIT exams...

Custom Search

inutelkamo
07-02-2013, 02:03 PM
any one has KMIT outward log in link??
thanx..

support@itecgroup.com
07-03-2013, 11:12 AM
SumTotal - Log On (http://kmit.bt.konicaminolta.net/kmit/app/SYS_Login.aspx/)

TheOwl
07-04-2013, 11:18 AM
Pay some good money to Konica Minolta and they will give you a log in.

If I give you mine, what are you going to do with it...

fixthecopier
07-04-2013, 12:54 PM
Pay some good money to Konica Minolta and they will give you a log in.

If I give you mine, what are you going to do with it...

No one ever wants to log in and take a bunch of exams for you.

TheOwl
07-04-2013, 03:14 PM
It would be wishful thinking wouldn't it and even more so for them to actually pass rather than just use up all your attempts... lol

wseyller
07-04-2013, 03:32 PM
Actually I am wondering. I was told you get three attempts. I have never failed three times yet but what happens when you do. How do you get it reset. Does it reset after a period of time or does someone higher up have to manually reset it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

fixthecopier
07-04-2013, 03:35 PM
Actually I am wondering. I was told you get three attempts. I have never failed three times yet but what happens when you do. How do you get it reset. Does it reset after a period of time or does someone higher up have to manually reset it.

After you fail 3 times, you have to contact the NSA and get them to unlock your account so you can try again. They will let Konica know. Ever notice how as soon as you post something it has several views? N S A

inutelkamo
07-04-2013, 03:52 PM
im just asking for the log in page or link,
i already have my own user name..
i just cant find log in link..

well if you cant provide,
its okey..

its just i dont need some of your discretion..
its my trip to take the exam..

wseyller
07-04-2013, 04:00 PM
Mykonicaminolta.com

RRodgers
07-04-2013, 04:08 PM

I've failed 1 test 4 times in a row. It was the one that has to do with Quark. After the 4th fail I sent them an email complaining that I'm SURE there are errors in the test because I noticed I kept getting the same questions wrong. (even thought I found the correct answers in the workbook) Anyways, when I went to take it the 5th time it popped up a warning that said that this was my last attempt, after that I'd have to get my manager to reset it. They can be a pain in the @$$ sometimes. But I'm 85% done the Outward Master Color section.

RRodgers
07-04-2013, 04:12 PM
im just asking for the log in page or link,
i already have my own user name..
i just cant find log in link..

well if you cant provide,
its okey..

its just i dont need some of your discretion..
its my trip to take the exam..

This is what you want

1FRY1
07-12-2013, 11:33 PM
This must be a USA thing as it is Mplus in UK

I completed Expert in colour and wanted to take Master in colour but was told you have to do two Expert modules before you can go for Master level.

I really can't be bothered to do another Expert Module so stuck with Expert

SallyReachwood
12-29-2016, 10:14 AM
Currently, the students manage to cheat even in the course of online learning. The development of technology helps students find more sophisticated ways of cheating on assignments and exams.Why Do Students Cheat on Assignments and Exams (http://livecustomwriting.com/blog/why-do-students-cheat-on-assignments-and-exams) Although teachers and trainers are trying to deal with the problem of deception, their efforts in most cases come to zero, so that students continue to cheat in different circumstances and for a wide range of reasons. Therefore, it is important to analyze why students usually cheat on assignments and exams.

Custom Search