PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 200 Image keeps migrating to the right

Custom Search

cap0319
07-02-2013, 03:50 PM
I've never seen this before so I wanted to post here looking for a solution.

A customers bizhub 200 prints and scans keep migrating by 1/4 of an inch to the right after each successive print.

so 5 copies of 1 page have the last copy image nearly cut in half.

anyone encountered this before?

mo0651
07-02-2013, 04:14 PM
Registration clutch....call for service.

Don N.
07-03-2013, 05:53 PM
Depends on direction of paper... If running paper 11" from machine front to back, yes, reg. clutch. If paper is running 8 1/2" wide, (in old "R" direction) the only time I saw image travel was on a Sharp/Xerox with laser running too slow. This machine would probably code before that happened.

JustManuals
07-03-2013, 07:51 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

SmellsHot
07-03-2013, 08:02 PM
he said "scan" too everyone :)
Sep pad?

Don N.
07-03-2013, 08:24 PM
Missed that. Scans would not involve the printer. Prints would not involve ADF. Clarification needed. If SCANS, obviously adf reg. roller/1-way bearing or timing switch.

Darren King
07-03-2013, 09:42 PM
Depends on direction of paper... If running paper 11" from machine front to back, yes, reg. clutch. If paper is running 8 1/2" wide, (in old "R" direction) the only time I saw image travel was on a Sharp/Xerox with laser running too slow. This machine would probably code before that happened.

If the paper is running SEF "short edge first" and the image is drifting it likely needs "Org. Width Detect Adjust" performed in service mode.
If paper is running LEF "long edge first" then it is most likely the registration clutch.

Hansoon
07-04-2013, 06:28 AM
Don't know why one always has to guess the critical details. Useless to answer the thread starter with so incomplete information. The information provided is just above the level of "My Copies Are Not Good What Can I do"

Hans

JR2ALTA
07-04-2013, 07:05 AM
Don't know why one always has to guess the critical details. Useless to answer the thread starter with so incomplete information. The information provided is just above the level of "My Copies Are Not Good What Can I do"

Hans

I've been clueless before, but mercy, posting a registration issue without first replacing the registration clutch?

Custom Search